“ThereÂ´s tools and colours for all of us,
to lend from nature to make the world
more understandable and beautiful”.
1# Click on a photo and you make it bigger and can post a comment on it.
2# Make sure that you read the story in the end!
3# Feel free to reblog this, only remember to link back to this post.
More by Slinkachu.
And thats some of the most beloved Street Art Photos posted in 2011 on Street Art Utopia!
A member of Street Art Utopia on Facebook wrote a year ago this nice piece about the future:
– My son, do you want to hear something strange?
– Yes! What?
– You know the new tree painting we did on the garage last week.. Up until around the year 2050 people generally did not have paintings on houses!
– What? Were they grey?
– Well, yes, many were. Often they would paint villas in One colour, like blue or yellow, but very rarely in more than one or two colours and almost never any pictures. Most apartment houses and government buildings and so on were grey. Artists sometimes went and painted on tunnels, grey municipal buildings and so on, but the pictures were washed away! By the government!
– …Was art forbidden?
– Well no, but it had to be in special buildings only. Some people felt that houses was not to be painted on, except in one pale colour all over.
– Wow.. How dull.
– Yes, my son. Now lets get our jackets and go pick some fruit.