And thats some of the most beloved Street Art Photos posted in 2014on Street Art Utopia!
2010 photos can you see here, 2011 photoshere, 2012 photos here, 2013 photos here.
To get more information about a photo click on it!
A member of Street Art Utopia on Facebook wrote two year ago this nice piece about the future:
– My son, do you want to hear something strange? – Yes! What?
– You know the new tree painting we did on the garage last week.. Up until around the year 2050 people generally did not have paintings on houses! – What? Were they grey?
– Well, yes, many were. Often they would paint villas in One colour, like blue or yellow, but very rarely in more than one or two colours and almost never any pictures. Most apartment houses and government buildings and so on were grey. Artists sometimes went and painted on tunnels, grey municipal buildings and so on, but the pictures were washed away! By the government! – Was art forbidden?
– Well no, but it had to be in special buildings only. Some people felt that houses was not to be painted on, except in one pale colour all over. – Wow.. How dull.
– Yes, my son. Now lets get our jackets and go pick some fruit.
Born in Paris, Seth began to paint on the walls of his city in the mid-90s. Before becoming a full-time artist, Seth works in the creative industries: advertising, cartoons, comics. He painted in the street for his pleasure.